Located in the inner western suburbs of Melbourne, the Yarraville Yoga Centre offers a friendly atmosphere, light-filled studios and modern facilities. There is parking and public transport at hand.
- Yarraville Yoga Centre is the only yoga school in Melbourne’s West registered to teach exclusively Iyengar Yoga, the world’s most influential style of yoga.
- Certified teaching staff with over 50 years combined experience.
- Wide range of class choices and courses with progressive curriculum allowing you to develop your yoga at your pace, plus take-home information and practice sheets.
- Special emphasis on beginners classes suitable for all ages and levels of fitness introducing yoga for those with no previous experience. Classes are offered at all levels from beginners to advanced.
- Friendly atmosphere, light-filled studios and spacious modern air-conditioned facilities with all equipment supplied.
- Located in the heart of Yarraville Village. Easy access to public transport and nearby shops and well-lit street at night for personal security.
- Yarraville Yoga Centre seeks to provide an open, safe, inclusive space for all in our community, regardless of age, background, sexual or gender identification.
Our two studio spaces are available to hire. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding availability and costs.
We also sell yoga mats and props. Products from Iyogaprops can be arranged for pick up from Yarraville Yoga Centre.