Become a member and supporter of Yarraville Yoga Centre, established in 2003!
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, all YYC classes are currently online.
Click here for further information
YYC offers a member option for committed students who wish to attend more than two classes per week. The member option includes:
- Enrolment in a minimum of one course per term (Level 1, 2 or 3)
- Unlimited casual classes (at appropriate level)
- May enrol in Led Practice (but must commit to attend regularly)
- 25% discount on Intensives, Pranayama and Prenatal
- 10% discount on workshops
12 month membership – Unlimited classes = $1620 ($135/month, $31.15/wk) Click here to join
6 month membership – Unlimited classes = $840 ($140/month, $32.31/wk) Click here to join
Full payment or monthly payment available (credit card or direct transfer).
To join book here or via the front desk at YYC.
YYC Member Terms & Conditions 2020
- No joining fee.
- A cancellation fee of $80 applies to cover administration costs.
- For memberships which cover the 2 week Christmas period when YYC is closed, there will be a 2 week extension of the overall membership at no extra cost.
- Suspensions of your membership are available each calendar year (2 per 12 month, 1 per 6 month).
- Suspensions of membership are for a minimum of 2 weeks and a maximum of 4 weeks.
- For suspensions, any time requested will be added by way of an extension of time to the overall membership, at no extra cost. Please note the overall payment schedule will not be altered during the period of the suspension and will run until the original end date of the membership.
- If you are unable to attend for reasons such as a major injury, trauma or grief, we can pause your membership. We require that you contact us to arrange a pause on your membership within 2 weeks of your absence.
- No suspensions can be granted for classes missed more than 2 weeks prior to students informing us of a request for pause.
- For those with minor injury, we ask that you consult your teacher before requesting to pause your membership.
- YYC P/L reserves the right to cancel a direct debit subscription at any time.